Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 20 May 2010

Pain in the Neck

My neck pain is worse than ever this morning. It's so bad that I am surprised that I got any sleep at all last night. I was awake early and typically, because I was already awake, there was no drilling or hammering from my neighbours this morning! I bet there will be tomorrow when I need my sleep after a night shift.
I am considering not going to work, because of my neck, but I really can't afford to lose money and it won't make my neck any better by staying at home (or any worse by going to work). I guess I am just looking for an excuse not to go back to that bloody place.
I won't be going to the gym today either, which is really pissing me off as I wanted to try my new workout regime and get a tanning session. I also haven't been able to stop thinking about Nick, though that is probably because I haven't spoken to anyone else (outside of work or the flat) for a couple of weeks (how fucking sad is that?).

No comments: