Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 8 May 2010

Job Woes

I am on my first day off of four once again and I am so pissed off with work (that makes a change too!). Once again I was given jobs to do which never get given to others to do, I also had to clear up messes left by another supervisor and other guards so that things could run smoothly and I never ever get any thanks for it. My manager has acknowledged that I am the only supervisor that seems to give a shit, but "thank you" is never mentioned at all.
I had a look for jobs while I was on my night shifts, and one of the first jobs that I came across was working at the site that I was sacked from 2 1/2 years ago, for a position that I was turned down for 3 years ago. I am so tempted to apply for it again, but it is still a shift job, which I don't want to do (and there is very little chance that they will take me on, despite the fact that I am now working for the same company again!).
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I just want a job with normal hours, which is at least moderately interesting and keeps me busy the majority of the day (if not ALL day) and where I actually like at least some of my work colleagues. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: