Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 18 January 2007

Lee and Leigh

I have received a very annoying email via Lee, from his c**t of an ex-boyfriend. It read as follows:


"hello alex

its leigh writing on lees e-mail.

i will never change your opinion of me, but its been very apparent from day one that you dont like me! The strange thing is alex that i actually do like you! my opinion has not changed throughout my relationship with lee!!!

With the way you are acting recently please stop and think about things, because you are losing out on a very special friendship with lee. Lee has chosen to still be good friends with me - there is no hold over him what so ever to continue this friendship we have, except that we are still very much dedicated to each other, but firmly as friends.

i hope that you can understand this! i have always said from day one that friends are important to me and i still hold that view.

i have never stopped lee from seeing you despite what you think!

Leigh
"


I have replied, TO LEE, but won't go into too much detail apart from saying that my first line was:
"I knew I would end up being the bad guy!"

And I did initially like Leigh and told everyone that I thought he would be really good for Lee. His actions since have proved otherwise to me, and to Lee, though he refuses to tell the guy to f**k off.
How many reasons can I come up with why he should be told to "go away?" Let's see:
  1. He would always phone Lee on the rare occasions when I was out with him and have an arguement either causing Lee to leave early or to stop enjoying the night.
  2. Or, if he was out with us, he would have the arguement in person, or storm off, causing Lee to go after him or again ruining the night.
  3. He has physically attacked Lee, though Lee can give as good as he gets this is still not acceptable.
  4. On receiving an expensive piece of jewelry from Lee's dad one Christmas, he accused him of trying to buy his affections!
  5. He "squeeled" to Lee's dad recently to ruin a date he was on. Bearing in mind that this was months after they had officially split as a couple!
  6. He has constantly belittled Lee to erode his self-confidence, though he does this when they are alone or with Leigh's friend [Lee told me this].

Only six, but there are many examples of a few of the above, and I've probably forgotten a few things too.

After reading the email and having to come up with a composed, measured response, I am now feeling like complete shit after having a great night out with Tim, a true friend at the moment. And, after rehydrating myself this morning, having a pretty good shift at work today too.

I probably shouldn't have shared all of that, but I had to get it out of my system. So thank you for your patience, to anyone who has read the whole thing. I'm gonna go and cook some dinner and watch something nice on telly.

NOT BIG F*****G BROTHER!!

1 comment:

Minge said...

Aren't some men just pure cunts?