Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 14 January 2007

Flat From Hell, update

After a 12 hour night shift at work, I got home at around 06:35 this morning and noticed that the pub lights were still on and that the windows were all steamed up. On top of this, the alarm was going off. When I got into the flat I went to wake up my Kevin to tell him, (finding Darren, one of the supervisors from work asleep on the sofa in the living room. He woke up and went to work, apparently getting there nearly an hour later. It's a ten minute walk). I woke Kevin up eventually, he is a fairly sound sleeper, and told him about the alarm, then I went to bed.

Just now, Kevin came into my room and asked if the alarm was going off this morning when I came in. I said "Yeah, I woke you up and told you!" To which he replied, "You should have made sure I got up! I was pissed!"
Apparently the dishwasher developed a blockage and hot water had covered the floor of the pub.
Not my problem.
If he wasn't pissed ALL THE TIME then these things could be dealt with.
TOSSER!

1 comment:

Minge said...

Put optrex in his gin.