Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 14 January 2007

The return of my fave program of last year

Tomorrow night sees the return to British screens of my absolute must-see program from last year.... PRISON BREAK. I loved that program and didn't miss a single episode, which is a feat in itself with the shifts I work!! The series was so well written and acted (mostly!) so I hope that the second series lives up to my high expectations.

I think that I may have, initially, been influenced to watch it by the cute guys in the cast, especially Amaury Nolasco who is one of the main characters and, although he is a criminal, seems to be one of the nice guys of the series. I would love to see him in more stuff, to find out if he is as good an actor as he appears to be.



So, don't forget to check it out: Channel 5 22:00 every Monday night.

3 comments:

Minge said...

Woa! Let him bum you.

Alex said...

Any time, any place, any where.

Minge said...

Take your camera.