Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 27 January 2007

Work latest...

I got 2 texts and a phone call last night from my work mates to advise me of my employers latest underhanded tactics:
As I've said before I am applying for this new position at work (which is basically my current job repackaged!). My employers told us that they would take applications internally and if they couldn't fill the positions from these applications then they would advertise externally. We they have gone ahead and advertised already! So, instead of 8 possible rivals I now have infinite rivals!
My work should speak for itself, I think I am possibly one of the more competent members of the current team, but you never know with my employers, they seem to go out of their way to f**k over their staff at every opportunity! I'm sure the recent sacking of 3 supervisors was just there way of saying "watch out, you could be next!"
I have the first part of my selection process for the new position on Monday afternoon, so wish me luck, though from the description it should be fairly easy.

No comments: