Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 24 January 2007

Sackings at work!!

I came into work tonight only to find that 3 supervisors had been "removed from site" meaning that the company I work for have to find another site for them to work on, because the company we are contracted to had asked for them to be removed because of low "standards". Pretty harsh, but "sackings" are fairly common where I work, for various reasons. But the guys that have gone this time are nice guys, and at least 2 are fairy hard working.
I was only joking at the start of this set of shifts when I asked the off-going shift who had been sacked while I was off!!

3 comments:

Minge said...

Standards?

gab said...

ooer naughty

they better not sack my husband!

Alex said...

I think Mike is safe, he never had any standards to lower!!