Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 30 January 2007

Knackered

Yesterday, at work, I had tonnes to do and hardly stopped for more than 10 minutes at a time until 17:30!! When I got home I was so tired that I laid on my bed and fell asleep for about 2 hours. Luckily I woke in time for Prison Break, which is keeping up its high standards. Unfortunately after that I tried to go back to sleep but didn't manage it until after 02:00. I wish I could sort my sleep patterns out.

I had the first part of my application process for the new position here at work yesterday, really easy (especially as it was an exercise that we had been given before, based on an incident that I actually dealt with a couple of years ago. I just have to wait and see when they want to do the next part of the process.

No comments: