Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 23 December 2006

The NEW Fantastic Four?

I saw this picture about a week ago proclaiming the NEW Fantastic Four, but I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not. Unfortunately it is true, Storm and the Black Panther are new members of Marvel's first Super-Team. Now I don't know about you, but I feel that the Fantastic Four just isn't the same without the original four members. I understand why Reed has been replaced, and I guess Sue is looking after the kids, but other members should've been picked I think. Give Storm a well deserved rest, please.

Namor couldn't be picked because of the pending war between Atlantis and the USA, ditto for any Inhumans (though Triton would be a great member I believe!). Tigra has sided with S.H.I.E.L.D. as has She-Hulk, which doesn't leave many traditional FF allies to pick from.



So, who should they have picked:

Stingray, scientist-type with heroic tendencies and former ally of Namor and the Thing;

Lyja, Skrull shapeshifter and ex-wife of Johnny;

Nova, when (if) he returns from the Annihilation Wave battle. He could be the hothead to make Johnny grow up a little, or even, after his war experiences, be the more mature warrior to Johnny's childish nature?

And how about the final return of Marrina, before her eventual reconciliation with Namor? It is about time, especially as we know she IS alive!!

No comments: