Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 7 December 2006

Installing new furniture!!!

My landlord, Kevin, asked me to take a look at his new "toy" that he had had installed in his bedroom this afternoon, so I went to have a look. It was probably the most excited I have seen him. When I walked in the bedoom there, hanging from the ceiling, freshly installed by the builder (who has been working in the flat for months), directly next to his bed, was a sling!

Yes! A SLING!

Now, for those innocents among you out there (not sure that I should have pluralised that!), I have included a picture of a sling, it's not the same model, his is more strappy! But, I just couldn't believe he has installed it in his bedroom and he doesn't even have any curtains yet! I wasn't sure if I should blog the fact that he has one, but as the thing can be seen from the street, I guess it doesn't matter!! All I can think at the moment is that I am glad that my room is at the other end of the flat from his, because I really don't want to be woken in the early hours by the sound of creaking chains as he does his latest conquest in his new toy!! The boy is mad! I can't wait to see his mum's face when she comes over from New Zealand next time and sees that!! Actually, she'd probably take it all in her stride! She's a lovelly lady.

2 comments:

Minge said...

Did he not invite you to try it out?

Alex said...

I wouldn't wanna, believe me!