Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Changeable weather

When I came home from my uneventful night out, at about 2 this morning I was so warm that I had to take my coat off!! Strange.
When I woke up, late this morning, it was raining really hard and the wind was blowing like crazy. It sounded like a hurricane was going on outside my windows. I got up and spent about 20 minutes just watching the plebs outside struggling along trying to keep their umbrellas up (why do people use them when it is obviously blowing too hard?). It was quite a fun way to start the day. I love people watching.
Now the sun is out, the floor outside is almost dry and the wind is hardly blowing! How changeable could the weather be? I wouldn't be that surprised if I turned around and it was snowing!

No comments: