Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 3 December 2006

Happy Birthday to my big Sis

Today is my big sister, Lynn's, birthday (not that she'll read this, but I had to mention it anyway). She will be 44 (I always take great pleasure in reminding her that she is a decade older than me!) Have a great day Sis.

Also today, we have the birthdays of two sexy men:
The first is New Zealand rugby star, Byron Kelleher who is a mere 30 today. As with a lot of rugby stars he has one hot bod, and is pretty gorgeous too!


The second being the Canadian-American actor Brendan Fraser, known for some fantastic films (The Mummy; The Mummy Returns; Crash; California Man; School Ties;), and some not so great ones (Too numerous to mention!!). Brendan has always had a great body, as seen in George of the Jungle and California Man, but I have heard that he may be going bald! I hope, if he is, that he does it gracefully.

2 comments:

Minge said...

When's your birthday?

Alex said...

21st June, but don't tell everyone, they might work out that my sister is only 9 1/2 years older than me, and not 10!