Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 24 December 2006

Congratulations

I am glad to send my congratulations to Mark Ramprakash and Karen Hardy (thanks to Gab for correcting my previous mistake on Karen's name) who deservedly won the Strictly Come Dancing television third series finale last night with some great dances for non-professionals. Mark has performed amazingly well all through the series and it is amazing that he had never danced before. Well done Mark (and Karen for tutoring him) and congratulations to all those who participated for the money they helped raise for Children In Need. Good job done, I think.

5 comments:

gab said...

no it was karen!

Alex said...

Have corrected it now, thanks Gab. As you can probably imagine, I wasn't much interested in her!!

gab said...

lol no really?

Minge said...

I bet he's got a whopper.

Alex said...

Are you talking about his middle wicket?