Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 12 December 2006

I'm getting regular bangs!

But not in a good way. The door from the flat to the pub has recently had some alterations done (I don't know exactly what), but this means that every time someone, other than me, goes through it it bangs really loudly. Now this would be annoying enough, but as my bedroom is at the top of the stairs the air displacement makes the walls of my room shudder every time.
This would be bad enough at any time, but if you take into acount that Kevin often comes up from the pub at 3 or 4 in the morning after emerging from his drunken stupour, then you can see why this is agravating me!! More reasons to move out after Christmas!

To lighten the mood, my mate Lee has found some time in his busy schedule and we are meeting for drinks tonight. We haven't been out together for about 3 months, due to one thing and his ex-lover!!

And I really must get the rest of my Christmas shopping done, as I'm going to my sisters on the 19th to give the pressies out to the kids. I have only bought 2 presents so far, and there are 6 nephews and nieces to buy for!! Best get a move on, eh?

No comments: