Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 23 December 2006

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS TO ALL

No pics as Blogger is playing up....
I am sending this message today in case I forget tomorrow, as I may be going out straight from work.
I hope everyone reading has a great Christmas, whether you are working or not, with family or friends or even alone.
If, like me, it is the worst time of year, then just try and distract yourself with good thoughts, good friends and good memories. Don't regret or regress (or regurgitate) if possible, and think about those who are missing fondly, and not about the gap they may leave, they wouldn't want you sad at this, of all times.
By all means have a cry, as laughter means less without tears, but enjoy all the good things that can come from this time of year and celebrate in your own special way.
To those of you who I know, have a fantastic time whatever you are doing.
To those I don't know, WHY don't I know you yet?
To those who I haven't seen for a while 2007 will be my year to make up for this.

No comments: