Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 19 December 2006

Nearly forgot Jake!!!


I have no excuse except I have been out the flat all day distributing Christmas pressies to my nephews and nieces. I nearly forgot to mention that today is the birthday of gay fave, Jake Gyllenhaal. The gorgeous, boy-next-door actor is 26 today and I wish him all the best (belated though it is slightly!). Jake is a name to look out for over the next decade as I believe he is a skillful actor who could probably turn his hand to any role he wants. Watch out Tom Cruise, your crown is about to be stolen by someone not so freaky!!

3 comments:

UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION said...

I sure agree with you man.

Alex said...

Cheers matey! You've got a cool blog by the way.

Old Cheeser said...

He was very good in Donnie Darko and Brokeback Mountain. An actor that's prepared to do different kind of movies ...