Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 2 December 2006

More on the "Bad News From Work"

On Thursday I told you about the news from work that my team were being disbanded. Well, today I received a letter from work telling me that I have to attend a meeting either on Wednesday or Friday concerning the changes. The letter also outlined the responsibilities of the new positions. It confirmed that there are only 4 positions, but no mention of who would be the new manager (our current manager has been given other responsibilities recently and so it is fairly obvious that he will not be our manager much longer!)
I am going to attend the meeting on Wednesday and I'll have a list of questions prepared ready for this meeting. I was telling my landlord about this and he admitted that he already new this was going to be happening, because his best mate is one of my colleagues and he told him (he also happens to be one of the ones who I suspect will be guaranted the job! Strange how he knew about the change all along! Unethical, some would say!)
The more I find out, the more I do not like what is happening. I want to know, ASAP what is happening so that I can move on in some way, be it finding another job, or applying for a different position within the company. I can't continue working where I am with less to do, it would drive me mad!


I am not a happy fruit!
I'll keep you updated.

No comments: