Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 27 May 2007

Waste of space

I hate giving the bitch publicity (even bad publicity) but I've just read that Lindsay Lohan (who?) has been arrested for drunk driving. This comes not long after Paris Hilton (another famous for being famous bitch), was done for the same reason. Now I know a few people who have been done for the same offence and I cannot defend them, there is no excuse, but these "women" are just bad examples in almost everything they seem to do and I personally am sick to death of hearing about them.
Why are people so interested in the actions of these non-celebrities? I just do not understand. I urge everyone to stop giving these useless women publicity (hence the lack of posts below naming them!!). We can't take away the thing that fuels their actions (money) especially in the case of Ms Hilton, but take away the other thing that they feed on: ATTENTION.

No comments: