Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Busy morning

Payday today so I've been busy.
I went into town to get all the comics I've missed over the last 2 weeks. It cost me nearly £100 and I'm still missing a few titles. I can't wait to get reading them. I even got a graphic novel of "The Hunger Dogs" for £3, excellent.
I purchased a DK dinosaur book, a new belt (as my trousers kept slipping [I must have lost weight while starving myself over the last fortnight!]), sent off my CCTV licence application, and went to Waitrose to get some food. I've also applied for my Credit Report as requested by the bank for our business account, had breakfast in McDonalds (a treat) and lunch at home and I'm thinking about going out for drinks tonight (though I am really tired).
I've also replied to an email from my mate Deano in Aus, who I'm missing as there is no one else I know to talk about comics and we used to have a laugh when out drinking.
Makes a nice change to have actually achieved something during a day off instead of wasting the whole day away!

3 comments:

gab said...

hope the business is going well any jobs going? im skint lol

Alex said...

Sorry Gab, no jobs yet!

gab said...

aww well i could always be the face of it lol

no paerhaps not id scare them off!