Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 18 May 2007

Fantasy Dinner Guests

I've just finished "reading" this weeks issue of Boyz, not much in there this week, but an article caught my eye (I think it is a regular feature now) and I thought I'd have a go at naming my choices for 10 people I would love to have around for dinner (dead or alive):
1) Victoria Wood, would be the first choice for her wit and stories she would have to tell of her career so far.
2) Georgina Beyer, who I belive is an inspiration for everyone. If you do not know her then check out her story. Fascinating.
3) Kylie Minogue, as I would love to see if she is as nice a person as she always seems to be.
4) Jake Gyllenhaal, because he is my man of the moment and I want to see if he is as fun as he seems (did you see him singing on Saturday Night Live?!!).
5) Patrick Moore, for his sheer knowledge and toplay the xylophone.
6) Bea Arthur, to ask her about her long and varied career.
7) Chris Geary, a gay businessman making a successful career out of going to parties with hot guys! (How cool is that?)
8) David Beckham, to see if he actually has a personality and can string a sentence together on his own.
9) Charlotte Church, because I think she would be great fun and would just speak her mind whatever.
10) Carrie Fisher, obviously for her Star Wars stories, but also because she always seems like such fun when she's been on Graham Norton's programs.

Wow, that was more difficult than I thought it would be!! You try it!!

No comments: