Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Happy Gay Day (in South Africa)

I've just seen that it is Gay Day in South Africa today! Strange that none of the South African guards I work with have mentioned it!! We only have one who is attractive these days, but when I first started here there were loads of sexy boys from South Africa. Oh for the good old days.
Now I wanted to post pictures of lots of hot South African men, but I couldn't think of many so I am a bit short of names. Here we have Kevin Pieterson (cricketer, who plays for England), Ryk Neethling (swimmer), and Adrian Wilson (Actor from the American soap Passions). If you can think of any more then let me know.

1 comment:

Daryl Friedman said...

I think you might like this!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/34ac15a81f/living-in-la-with-dillon-casey-episode-7-gay-day