Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 22 May 2007

Finally some privacy

I have just this minute got back into my room after having my new blinds fitted. I have been living with nothing on my windows for nearly a week now, and it is nice to have some privacy. I was told the guy fitting them wanted to come in and start at 08:00 this morning, but as it is my time off I told Kevin to make it 09:00. I was up and out by that time this morning and, typically, the guy didn't turn up until 10:30!! I wasn't impressed, I could've had 2 more hours in bed!
I've been busy today though, I got my new office-style chair from Argos this morning and am now sitting very confortably in it. I also got 2 more boxes for comics and did some more food shopping. I also spent some time in the local park, but I don't think it made me any browner!
Tim is away this week in Hereford so I have no one to go out drinking with this week, but I have to get out at some point, so I think I'll go out tomorrow.

No comments: