Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 31 May 2007

Guess what?

I'm bored. This is my 3rd night shift, preceeded by 3 day shifts and tonight has just been mind numbing!! Nothing to do and nothing to watch on television! I am so glad that I have 5 days off now (then 1 day back [for training], then another 1 off, and then back for another 4 night shifts!).
I think today, depending on when I get up, I will get some more boxes for my comics (only another 14 to get before I have enough for my present collection, let alone for the ones I will collect in the mean-time and the future!!), and hopefully go out for drinks with Tim (though I don't know when he is free this week, I'll have to text him when I get up).
Comic day is a day late this week, due to the bank holiday, so I'll get them tomorrow. And, at some point in the next 5 days I will pop down to the office and get some work saved on the work computer. Hopefully the bank account will be sorted out sometime in the next week too.

No comments: