Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 7 May 2007

Good news from the Flat From Hell

My room, at the Flat From Hell, is being decorated from tomorrow at last. I have been at the flat since July last year and it was meant to have been decorated before I moved in. Now, my room is the last to be done. I am working on days shifts today and the next 3 days so it isn't too much of an imposition, except I have nowhere to sleep!! (That's not strictly true, as Kevin has said I can stay in his bed, as he is away for 2 nights in Amsterdam!)
I can't wait until it is all done, I've been told it will take 3 days, but if the other rooms are anything to go by then it'll be more like 2 weeks!! I hope that I am wrong.
Last night I moved most of my stuff into the hallway, and tonight I have to move the rest (where to I don't know yet as the hallway is now full! It'll have to be the living room!)

No comments: