Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 10 May 2007

Family

My sister Lynn phoned me yesterday, which was a nice surprise ad I haven't spoken to her for a while. She was asking about my new business venture and when I would be leaving my current job etc etc. She is coming into London on Saturday with my niece, Molly, to see Swan Lake at Covent Garden and is going to call me after to meet her for some window shopping (and I'll see if I can get her to buy me lunch as I'm skint!). She is also trying to persuade her hubbie, Adrian, to bring the boys into town to meet her afterwards (but, he doesn't sound keen!). It will be nice to see them, whoever turns up.
Lynn also told me that my other niece, Mikala, is due to have her baby by 10th June, making me a great-uncle (as opposed to a Great uncle?), and is "looking like Waynetta Slob" at the moment, which wasn't very nice!

No comments: