Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 13 May 2007

My Family

I met my sister and my niece after they had been to see Swan Lake yesterday afternoon. It was really nice to see them. We wandered around for a couple of hours waiting for my brother-in-law Adrian to turn up with the boys. I felt really awkward at not having any money to buy drinks or anything, but Lynn was surprisingly understanding. I felt most awkward when they decided to have something to eat, and initially said I wasn't hungry (which was true, though I knew I would become hungry soon), Lynn reassured me that it was her treat and so I had something. I was slightly disappointed that, once again, my eldest nephew Arron didn't turn up but I am going to stay over at theirs at the end of June so I will get to see them all then. I think Arron is afraid of travelling on trains for some reason.
I got home at about 22:15 and felt thoroughly bloated but happy. They had taken my mind (temporarily) off the stress of work hassling me, and I was very grateful for that.
I watched Bones and then went to bed, only being woken up once, at 03:30 when Kevin walked through the living room to go to bed.

No comments: