Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Big Brother Letdown!!

I am currently watching this years Big Brother, mainly to see who is going in! And, so far I am VERY VERY disappointed. Why? Well, the program has been on for an hour now and there are NO men!! ELEVEN WOMEN!! WHY!! What a waste of F******G time, I really do not see the point of it! There do not even seem to be any interesting people, lots of bimbos and loud people.
I guess I will only be watching it when I'm at work, when there is nothing else on!


I didn't expect to be over-enamoured with the whole program this year (as I haven't been since the first series), but there really is no reason to watch it this year (so far!).

I would love to see a few nice, gorgeous, guy-next-door type men some time in Big Brother, but there haven't been any that I can recall since Craig in the first series. I may just give up ALL hope.

No comments: