Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 14 May 2007

Pissed off at the flat again

I'm still sleeping in the living room at the moment. The room was meant to take 3 days to do. So far it has been 7. But I have to move back into the room tonight as Kevin's brother and sister-in-law are back tonight and Kevin will be sleeping on the sofa. I have no wardrobe now and no curtains or blinds! Great!!
Kevin asked me to look for blinds on the 'net and I found some at Argos, for the whole room, which has about 30 feet of windows, I worked it out to just under £200, not bad. He totally ignored my idea, which I knew he would, and wants to go for this company that can do blinds for about £700. He wants to go through it with me (meassuring etc) this afternoon, and the thing with Kevin is it has to be done when HE wants it done. He rushes around in a panic whenever he does anything, and wonders why things don't get done! I can't even escape by going out, as it is pissing down out there and I have no money to go anywhere!
PAYDAY TOMORROW, HOORAH!
I can't wait to get back in my room, but I would've liked it to be finished!

No comments: