Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 11 May 2007

Smelly room

Well, as expected, my room is taking longer than stated to get decorated. The floor has been stained and it stinks in there, I could sleep in there tonight, but I would probably develop a headache pretty quickly. So I am gonna spend the night on the sofa again. Hopefully I will get more sleep than last night when everyone seemed to want to walk through the living room and talk to me! I was woken several times through the night and in the morning and I eventually got up at 08:00 when the decorator got here!
I had a pretty shit day as well. I had 2 phonecalls from work (both of which I didn't answer), the first was chasing up whether I had sent off for my CCTV licence yet and the second was to tell me they have arrange a meeting for me, with them, on Monday to discuss the situation. Monday is in the middle of my six days off, so they can stuff that.
Also Bob, my business partner, advised me that the bank wants yet more information! Apparently I need to check with the credit agency as there is something showing up that is going against me. Now, I know this is going to take about a week to do and cost me money. At the moment I have NO money and it has already taken about 4 weeks to set the account up! This is getting ridiculous!
AND it has been pissing down for most of the day!

No comments: