Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 10 May 2006

What a farce!

Apparently, Ruth Kelly (the new Minister for EQUALITY here in the UK) has refused to deny that homosexuality is a sin. Talk about a conflict of interests, this is what happens when you mix religion and politics. Obviously, as a Roman Catholic, she dowsn' believe that homosexuals deserve equality, or perhaps it's a case of give then equality but not as much equality as everyone else gets.
But, I bet if they were foreign, criminal, asylum-seeking poofs it would be different!

I've just heard, on BBC News 24, that the nine Afghanistan hijackers who took over a plane to get to the UK should have been allowed to come to the country in the first place. Which means that anyone else refused asylum here just needs to hijack a plane and they will be fine. As a result of the hijacking, 78 people from the plane claimed asylum. The nine hijackers have been told that they aren't allowed to work while their case is still on-going, so on top of everything they aren't even paying their way while they are here, the tax-payer is paying for their legal expenses, accomodation, food, and probably clothing and other expenses too.

On the same channel a bit earlier they had a report talking about the population reduction in Russia. I could think of a way to help out both Russia and the asylum-seekers, but if I mentioned it out loud I would be labled as racist! This country is getting ridiculous. We are becoming an international joke, a country that anyone can come and tap for money and who pays for it all? We do, the working people of this country, the ones who keep the country running and funded always seem to have the least rights. And people wonder why I want to move to Australia (but, if I did I guess it would be a bit hypocritical).

How can anyone be suprised that the BNP are beginning to do so well lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about u keep ur opinion 2 urself?!!

Alex said...

Wouldn't be much point in having a blog if I kept my opinion to myself, would there?
Would you like to expand on which part you objected to?
Oh, and by the way, just in case you thought otherwise, I wasn't endorsing the BNP. Far from it!