Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 11 May 2006

Rise of the Cybermen

Am looking forward to the up-coming two-parter Dr Who story "Rise of the Cybermen" starting on Saturday 13th May 2006 on BBC1. Am really loving Dr Who, I just hope that they keep up the high standards. The Cybermen are favourites of mine and I quite like the new design, which is similar to that of Ultimate Iron Man, from Marvel (designed by the same artist I believe).
Also in this episode is Andrew Hayden-Smith, normally seen as a presenter on CBBC, but previously seen acting on Byker Grove. Now, he isn't my normal type but there is just something about Andrew that I really like. If he is as nice and funny as he appears when he is presenting, he seems like a really good guy and he is good looking too. He came out in

No comments: