Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 31 May 2006

The Line of Beauty

Just watched the final installment of The Line of Beauty and I was disappointed that it finished to be honest. I really loved the fantastic acting and the characters' interactions and wanted the story to go on and on, as I did with Tales of the City. I did miss alot of the talking as I am at work and people kept talking over the television, so I guess I will have to read the book. If the mini-series is repeated I would definately recomend seeing it. I will certainly be watching it again if (when) it comes on again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can watch the show on the BBC Two Website until the 7th - with pretty good picture quality. Thats what I did, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Entertaining series, I really enjoyed it.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/?id=line_beauty