Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 18 May 2006

Big Brother 7

What a disapointment! I've just watched the housemates go into the Big Brother House for this years Summer conversation stopper.
None of the housemates makes me want to watch further. I was looking forward to the Muscle Mary that was predicted to be in there, and yes, there is one, and yes, he does have a nice body and isn't bad looking but camp. Not my type at all. I'd do him down the Heath but I wouldn't wanna talk to him!!
There is no transvestite or transexual this year, although I do have my doubts about the Oriental lady(boy?) with the big mouth;
The really, REALLY camp Scottish, self-proclaimed "Paki-Poof", in the nasty tartan jacket.
The annoying skinny Welsh lifeguard.
There was the good-looking, but chauvanistic and lazy Scouser.
A "woman" who spent (wasted) £35,000 on plastic surgery.
The Lee Evans-type guy with tourettes (which looks put-on to me, but I'm no expert).
The successful businessman, age 27 who thinks he is the best thing ever.
The young common Norhtern bird.
The older black woman who has no friends and doesn't want anyone.
The boring public school boy.
The wanna-be footballers wife.
The young pretty dance teacher, with minimal personality.
And someone else who was that interesting I can't recal them!

Unless someone really hot, or interesting goes in I won't be watching it if I have a choice (and I don't always have a choice at work). I wish we could watch BB from other countries, live (i.e. Australia). Oh well.

No comments: