Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 17 May 2006

Excellent TV

Anyone else catch "The Line of Beauty" on BBC2 tonight? I was a bit dubious about watching it, but intrigued by the trailers for it. So, I thought I'd give it a go. It was fantastic. Not a lot happened in this the first episode but the characters were developed brilliantly. I look forward to seeing subsequent episodes. The main character, Nick Guest, is played by the gorgeous Dan Stevens. He has such a beautiful face and eyes. There are lots of other beautiful boys in it too. Sci-Fi fans may recognise Alice Krige in the drama too (for those who don't know, she played the Borg Queen in Star Trek: First Contact, I've just realised that this film is 10 years old, hard to believe, god I'm getting old!), and people of my age should be thrilled to see Floella Benjamin also, she was always my fave presenter on Play School.
If you didn't see it, then make sure that you catch the next episode before it gets too far into the story. You won't be sorry, especially if you remember the eighties, or just like the music from that decade.
The only criticism I have really isn't the writers fault, but there were a lot of people spouting shit about how wonderful Thatcher was. All I can say is "The bitch stole my milk!" If you don't know what I mean then you are too young to appreciate the story. Not to mention the fact that she ruined the housing market single-handedly, while making lots of poor people even poorer! Can you tell I don't like the woman?

No comments: