Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 6 May 2006

Cross your fingers for me...

Great news! I may have found somewhere to move to very soon. I'm getting tired of living in, and travelleing to North London, with the Northern Line as crap as it is, and my rent being so expensive. So it was with great anticipation that I learned that a friend of mine, who I used to work with, has signed the lease for a pub in central London and has a double room to rent out. He has already said that he would rent it out to me, but can't name a date as yet for various reasons. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet, but it looks good.
The pub is within walking distance of work, and also of Soho, so it's a perfect location. If it goes ahead, then I should be in by September at the latest, or the end of June at the earliest. Wish me luck. This will save me so much money I may actually be able to have a holiday for the first time in 11 years!! Deano, make my room up, I may be coming to Melbourne after all!

No comments: