Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 4 May 2006

Very excited today

Today is International Firefighter's Day.
Now I have never been in any really serious fires, so have no specific experiences as a reason for this, but I really admire firefighters. They do an amazing job, for not alot more than most people get paid. Most people's admiration for firefighters (and other emergency services) began with 9/11, and rightly so. What an amazing job all those brave men and women did then, some even knowing that they would be going to their deaths, or that their friends or colleagues had just died. I regularly purchase the British Firefighters calendar, for two reasons. One) Obviously it has lots of hunky semi-naked men in it. The other is that money goes to the families of injured and deceased firfighters, a VERY worthy cause if you ask me. Worth buying (and, hey, I believe they also do a female firefighters calendar now. Can't think why!). So, anyway, I am using this very worthwhile day as an excuse for posting some pictures of horny men in firefighter uniforms. ENJOY.

No comments: