Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 13 May 2006

Does my bum look big?

I really wish that I could get up the enthusiasm to start working out again. I keep thinking "OK, I'll do some press ups and sit ups in a minute." and then never do them. I really want to have a body I'm not ashamed of ready for the really nice weather, I mean it is getting nice now, too hot to wear anything other than a t-shirt, and I relly don't want to be embarrassed by my protruding stomach and undefined arms and pecs by the time that Europride comes around (in just over a month, by-the-way!) Will have to find some will power somewhere.
Maybe when I move (still crossing my fingers on that one!) I will join the gym again, as I will have more time (2 hours less travelling a day), but the only thing I really miss about the gym is....

........this! Does that make me a bad person? ("No, just a queen" I hear you all say!). I think, what I really need, is someone to work out with, someone who I respect, who can tell me exactly what I need to do to get the results I want, and someone who will pursuade me to do it, not bully me as I wouldn't respond to the bullying (I have a very stubborn streak in me, as well as a lazy one). Any ideas? And don't say a personal trainer, because I can't affor done, yet!

No comments: