Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 29 May 2006

Prison Break just gets better!

Wow!
Just watched tonights double header of Prison Break, and it's just getting better and better, and more and more complicated. I love it so much. My only regret is knowing that there is a second series, but they could still get out, but probably not. I initially fancied Dominic Purcell most, having seen him before the series started, and then I started to fancy Wentworth Miller (though he isn't as muscular as I normally like my guys, but he's just so gorgeous). But, since then, I have fallen for Amaury Nolasco (Sucre) and he just gets more and more sexy as the series goes on. Here are some pics to show you what I mean.








Next week will be the last 2 episodes of this series and I really can't wait to see what will happen.

No comments: