Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 22 May 2006

Hammerphobic attack!

I have just read that the most annoying Big Brother contestant yet, Shabaz was attacked by his father with a hammer in an "honour beating" after he went to school in high heels. It was said that he may never have returned home after that.
Now, I am in no way condoning this brutal attack on Shabaz, or anyone homo or not, but I can see why his father would have been tempted. He should have just smacked him around a bit; not for being gay, but just for being such an annoying little shit!
I really would like to get my hands on one of the golden "Wonka-style" tickets to get into the house, just so that I could smack Sharabang around the head myself. And this is from someone who has no desire to be in the Big Brother House at all.

No comments: