Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Just a Quick Note

I just thought that I should update y'all to tell you my time as a manager is halfway done. I was told about an hour ago that I have 2 more days "on the job" before the manager comes back to reintegrate himself into the team that coped so well without him!
Not that he has ever tried to "fit in" anywhere. He just does what he wants and if you don't like it, then "F**K Y*U!"
He is going to be absolutely insufferable, telling us how he has "defeated" yet another complaint against him. From what he has told me, it seems that every job he has had in the last ten years has involved at least one complaint about him. You think he would wisen up and change his ways, but no, he remains the same, if not worse. He will think, again, that he is even more immune to the rules (which he never follows as it is!) that he expects everyone else to abide by.
If anything it is even more of an incentive to get out of here, as I will not want to take any of his NEW shit!

No comments: