Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 17 March 2009

I See A Pattern Forming....

I got to work tonight to find an email waiting for me concerning my wages. Apparently I was correct about my holiday pay, it should have been paid at my new, higher pay rate. But, guess what, I will have to wait until next pay day to get the difference. AGAIN! This is becoming ridiculous. I feel like there is a vendetta against me from my employers!
I really just want to tell the f***3rs where to shove their horrible job!
I can't imagine them getting next months wages correct anyway, as I have worked under two different site numbers (reception here is different to security), two separate pay rates, and three different shift lengths. I really do not hold out any hope of my wages being correct any time this year.

No comments: