Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 20 March 2009

Back To Work

I am once again back at work, in case you hadn't guessed, and still stressed out about my wage situtation and the lack of respect or care shown to me by my employers.
I was sent another hostile email on the 17th, but of course only had access to it today, by my regional manager telling me to provide proof of the alleged holiday entitlement I am missing (I've been asking since mid-December for them to tell me what I was entitled to and apparantly I was not entitled to accrue any holiday between January and the end of this month!). He also insisted that I send a wage query form to initiate the process to claim back the difference missing in my wages since they messed up my last wage query, stating that I should know procedures (because I'm psychic?).
I already had a sleepless night last night worrying about the stresses that this place is causing me, I didn't need another reason not to come into work. I really feel like walking out, AGAIN. It is taking all of my control to stay seated and carry on.
It doesn't help that I am having to explain things very slowly to a relief security guard who barely speaks English and certainly doesn't understand it very well! Another stress I can do without.
To top it all off. I tried to speak to my (immature) manager to explain the stress that I am under at the moment and the fact that I could walk out at any moment and all he was interested in was the another tale of how he was going to get rid of the receptionist and the stresses that he is under (which were obviously greater than mine).

No comments: