Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 5 March 2009

Feeling My Age Again

Today marks the 18th birthday of my eldest nephew. (Happy Birthday Arron.) I don't really feel old, but events like this just remind me how quickly time passes. It sounds a bit morose but in fact it is a comforting thought in a way. I have had a really bad time of things lately, but thinking how quickly time can seem to pass makes me realise that it will pass and better times ARE on the way (or at least different times). See, I can think positive sometimes!!
Another thing that made me realise how quickly kids can grow up was today when I was checking Facebook and I saw that my youngest niece, who is 10 (or 11, I'm terrible with their actual ages), has "become a fan of Getting Drunk." I wonder how long it will be before my great-nieces are proclaiming the same!

No comments: