Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 20 March 2009

2Moro

It is the last day of the Six Nations Rugby 2009 tomorrow and England are playing Scotland. It should be a good match, if England can maintain the form they showed during the first half of last weeks match against France. Despite having lost track of the tournament over the last couple of weeks, due to having no internet access and home and work interrupting my viewing pleasure, I would really love to go to a bar and watch it with some friends. It's a shame that I don't know anyone who is into rugby. I do know that Comptons will be showing the match on their big screen upstairs and the Duke of Wellington may also be showing it. It is on at 15:30 so not too late, considering I have to be up for work the next morning. I could just go along and watch the match and hope that I get chatting to someone nice there. What do you think the possibilities are? I've been out quite a lot over the last 2 weeks, with no luck but once more couldn't hurt could it. And I know I WON'T end up at Chariots if I have to work the next day!

No comments: