Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 11 December 2008

Not a Bad Day [For a Change]

Today was my first day as a "real" supervisor (as opposed to an "acting" supervisor) and it was a pretty uneventful day, but it seemed to go quite quickly. It probably went by so quickly because I kept myself busy in the internet (well, the job wasn't going to keep me busy, was it?) with research for my upcoming website.
One of the guys on my team seems to be a bit of a waste of space. He came back from his morning break to relieve me at reception and the first thing he asked was,
"Do I need my radio here?"
"??"
"Of course you do, you need to be carrying it at all times!" I advised him, amazed at his question.
"Okay" he replied, "I'll go and get mine."
He'd put his radio back in the charger in the control room at the start of his break and left it there! Nightmare. I want him gone I think! I can do without idiots on my team.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

DId you get the job? If so congrats.
hope all goes well.
Ray