Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 19 December 2008

Messed Up Sleep Patterns

I went to bed at around midnight last night and still woke at 03:00 for reasons unknown. I could not get back to sleep again as I felt wide awake. I eventually got up and went on the computer for an hour before going back to bed. I managed to get to sleep pretty quickly and then got woken by my alarm at 10:30. I didn't want to get up, but I have lots to do before I journey to my sister's place for an early Christmas celebration tonight. I am staying there until Sunday evening, so won't be blogging again until then [after I've posted today's birthday list]. I really wish I had more than four days off, especially this time around as I don't feel like any of it is my own. Roll on the New Year, when our four-on, four-off rota comes into force. I can't wait.

No comments: