Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 8 December 2008

Hamster's Heath

As I've mentioned before, I am looking for a project to sink my teeth into and possibly to make my permanent money earner, my business. The first step toward that is a trial. I am aiming to launch a second blog, called Hamster's Heath (can you see a theme?) which will provide information about LGBT people, places, history and media. This blog is set to launch on New Year's Day 2009. Make a note in your diary!
I realise that with my imput to this new blog, my commitment to this, my original blog may lessen, as if I am not neglecting it enough as things stand, but I hope that the converse will happen and I will end up with more to report on within this blog for my loyal readers.
It is a trial, as I have said, but I hope that it will be a successful one, so wish me luck.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

sign me up. Remember to let me know when it come out via emial. Would welcome seeing it.
Ray

Alex said...

Cheers Ray, good to hear that at least one person will be "tuning in!"