Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 18 December 2008

Bad Night at Work

When I got to work last night I really felt like I didn't want to be there, more than the usual feeling. I just felt that my whole life was revolving around working in this dead-end job and that it was all I ever do. I need some time to myself and, unfortunately, on my four days off [which start today] I am barely going to have that as I will be going to my sister's for an early Christmas tomorrow and not returning until Sunday evening. My next day off will be 29th December.
I know I keep saying it, but I really need to pull my finger out and find a decent job that I will actually enjoy and / or feel that is worthwhile doing.
It didn't help that I was woken by the road works outside my window yet again at 11:30 this morning. And I think I also have a case of the "winter blues" which I always get around this time of year, exacerbated by the fact that, once again, I have no one to share this "special time of year" with. It would make all the difference if I did. Oh well. Next year? [I've heard that before]

No comments: