Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 22 December 2008

I'm Back On

I have just re-enlisted with Facebook after meaning to do so for ages (since I was chucked off for reasons unknown months ago). Hopefully I won't need to be on there for long. I just want to get email addresses for all the friends I had on there who I don't already have. I am waiting to hear back from the people I could find that I know. I haven't missed going on Facebook, but I missed chatting to my friends and especially to the family I had just got back in touch with.
Also today I have received another reminder to renew my security licence. But, for the second time, it has come from the company who sacked me over a year ago. They want me to renew the licence through them so that they can charge me for administration charges (as they did when I worked for them). I will have to renew the licence soon, as mine expires in February, but it will have to wait until payday. I have some of the money, I am doing alright financially this month which is very surprising as I have already paid out for the family's Christmas gifts. I don't know what I have done right, but I'm glad I did it.
The bad news today is that I still haven't received the two comics I purchased on eBay. I have been waiting over a month for each. One of the sellers is apparently sending another as a replacement. The second seller couldn't care less. No wonder I gave up on eBay ages ago, except for selling I think I'll give it a miss in the future.
I really do not want to go to work tonight. Not only is it the job that I hate, but tonight I will have to work with two guards that I do not like, a drunk and a lazy git. Wonderful. Three nights with those two followed by four nights working with a guy who doesn't shut up talking b*****ks and another who is just incredibly stupid. Nightmare. My Christmas wish and New Year resolution are the same, I WANT A NEW JOB.

No comments: