Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 19 April 2006

Treats

Have just been to Brent Cross, as I didn't go yesterday as I said I was going to. Mainly went to collect my contact lense solutions but decided to treat myself to a pair of shoes, as the soles on my fave pair have worn through. It's a shame because they are so comfortable. Anyway, I thought I was getting 2 pairs for £40 but one of the pairs, a fantastic pair of CAT's were not in the promotion and so I only got the one pair, not the CAT's, for £25. Oh well, still a bargain. I aslo got myself a pair of casual, light-weight, loose fitting, dark green trousers for £25. Might wear them out tonight, might not, don't know yet. Back to work tomorrow night, so gonna go out and have more fun tonight.
Totally unconnected picture, just because I can!!

No comments: